Mapboard for Mountain Bike Orienteering, Rogaining and Adventure racing. Available in a range or colours and map board size can be customised to your handlebar size.
Please indicate your handlebar size(s) when ordering.
The new improved design features:
- "Tool free" clamps for easy attachment to handlebars (Allen key not required)
- Lighter weight more flexible map board
- Stronger anodised aluminium support ring
- Support ring and arms available with anodising in blue, red, orange or gold - please specify if you have a colour* preference.
*Please note that colours pictured are an approximation only, and may vary from batch to batch and on different displays.
Other features and specifications:
- Standard map board is made for 31.8 mm diameter handlebars, but can be made to fit all handlebar sizes (please specify if a different size is required).
- Robust construction - Solid all-aluminium machined support arms, map protected by thick UV stable plastic.
- Standard mapboard measures 270 mm x 270 mm, or can be made to your specifications.
- Mapboard rotates through 360 degrees.
- Simplicity of design - Stable, minimum components, attaches to any mountain bike, easy attachment and removal of mapboard and easy access to map.
- Suits all handlebars - please indicate handlebar size when ordering
AUSTRALIAN MADE by Windchill Sports - parts and spares readily available.
Mapboards are made to order and usually dispatched within 3 business days of ordering, but please let us know if your order is urgent or required for a particular event.