Map board for Mountain Bike Orienteering, Rogaining and Adventure racing. This map board size is 300 x 300 mm, but other map board sizes can be made to your specifications and to fit your handlebar size.
PLEASE INDICATE YOUR HANDLEBAR SIZE(S) WHEN ORDERING: Standard handlebar sizes are 25 mm, 31.8 mm (most common) & 35 mm
Inserts are available to allow the map board to be used with a range of handlebar sizes.
The new improved design features:
- "Tool free" clamps for easy attachment to handlebars (Allen key not required)
- Lighter weight more flexible map board
- Stronger anodised aluminium support ring
- Support ring and arms available with anodising in a range of colours - please specify if you have a colour* preference.
- Removable clear plastic cover
*Please note that colours pictured are an approximation only, and may vary from batch to batch and on different displays.
Other features and specifications:
- Standard map board is made for 31.8 mm diameter handlebars, but can be made to fit all handlebar sizes (please specify if a different size is required).
- Robust construction - Solid all-aluminium machined support arms, map protected by thick UV stable plastic.
- Map board measures 300 mm x 300 mm, or can be made to your specifications.
- Map board rotates through 360 degrees.
- Simplicity of design - Stable, minimum components, attaches to any mountain bike, easy attachment and removal of map board and easy access to map.
- Suits all handlebars - please indicate handlebar size when ordering
AUSTRALIAN MADE by Windchill Sports - parts and spares readily available.
Map boards are made to order and usually dispatched within 3 business days of ordering, but please let us know if your order is urgent or required for a particular event.