**Select the "Map Only" postage option on checkout if you are only purchasing maps**
Orienteering map of Westerfolds Park which includes locations of the permanent controls and features such as paths, buildings, fences, thick bush, clearings, etc. Developed by Orienteering Victoria
Westerfolds Park is a large and conveniently located park of around 120 acres, with ample facilities such as parking, toilets, shelters and picnic tables.
Location: Templestowe, access park entrance via Fitzsimons Lane or Porter Street.
Course & Map information:
- Full-colour A4 map
- Contour Interval 2.5 metres
- Scale 1:7500
- 30 numbered control points marked
- Includes map legend & control descriptions
- Double-sided - map information on reverse side
- Ideal for individuals or groups